At Doggy Day Care, dogs have:
- A safe, clean, supervised environment
- Socialize and play in a constructive environment
- Continuous Interaction with other dogs of all ages (3 months to Seniors)
- Constant monitoring by Doggy Day Care staff
Doggy Day Care, LLC, is designed to meet the socialization, exercise, and developmental needs of dogs from 8 weeks through adulthood. Our 5,000 sq. foot facility is designed so that dogs can continuously interact with other dogs and our staff throughout the entire day..
A typical day consists of:
- Arrive anytime after 7 am
- Play in the 3,000 sq. foot inside play area and/or our 2,000 sq. foot fenced outside area
- Break for lunch at 11:00 am. The dogs are placed either in crates or in 4x10 ft runs during the lunch period to eat and rest.
- At 1:00 pm the dogs are back out and play together
- Their parents come to pick them up by 6:00 pm.
This is true for both Daycare and Boarding dogs.
Our Doggy Day Care dogs are large and small, are all family pets, and are loved and well taken care of at Doggy Day Care. All of our dogs play together. We do not separate large and small dogs. Everyone gets along well. We do not allow dogs that can’t socialize with other dogs to come to Doggy Day Care, LLC.
What we require:
- Your dog should be well socialized (we do not allow dogs that can't socialize with other dogs to come to Doggy Day Care).
- You need to furnish from your Veterinary spay or neuter records and current shot records for each dog.
- Your dog is required to be spayed/neutered (if over 6 months).
- Your dog is required to be up to date on shots for rabies (if over 5 months), Parvo, Distemper, and Bordetella (aka kennel cough) vaccinations within the past 12 months.
- Your dog must spend at least a half day in day care before boarding. This is first boarding visit only.
Our Doggy Day Care list includes practically all sizes and breeds, including: